These pictures from Cameron’s kindergarten graduation showed up on my FB memories last week <3
Now.. here we are celebrating his 8th grade promotion! Oh my goodness.. be still my heart! <3
I thought it would be fun to do this little “interview” with him before he starts high school and see how the answers change at the end of each year. He wanted to record it as a podcast instead of writing down the answers- so check out our “podcast” below 😉
If you want to ask your son or daughter the same questions, I have listed them below:
- What would you say was the best day of your life so far?
- What was the worst day of your life…and why?
- If you could pick one meal for me to make you, what would it be?
- What kind of music do you love?
- What do you think you’d like to do for a job when you get older?
- What’s the best thing about being a part of our family?
- What’s the hardest part about being an only child?
- What sorts of things in this world make you angry? Wish you could fix it?
- If you could have a “yes” day, what would you do?
- What would you say are your top 3 movies? And what is it about them that you like?
- What skill do you wish you could be better at? What can we do to help you improve it?
- What character qualities do you especially appreciate in a friend?
- What advice would you give to younger kids about middle school?
- If you could make up a brand-new school subject, what would it be?
- What is one thing you don’t know how to do, but wish you did?
- What is something you think that kids understand, but adults do not?
- What three words best describe you?
- If you could learn the answer to one question about your future, what would it be?
- Make up a new holiday. What are the traditions for your new holiday?
- How are you feeling about starting high school next year?
P.S. After we were done recording, Cameron thanked me for doing this and thought it was a lot of fun! 🙂 #parentingwin